Sales Development Representative
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace have a newly created position for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the Sales Development Representative Manager. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the account’s business pains and market positioning.
- Drive outbound prospecting to generate new business: call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 companies, eg. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Execute programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
Experience (preferred but not essential)
- Has experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000.
- Is versed in IT Operations Management solutions.
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Is highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.