Sales Operations Analyst - APAC
Sales / Singapore
Position Description & Responsibilities Sales Operations Analyst is a key role within the Sales group. They will be the working directly with the GEO business partner to assist with critical sales processes around territories, forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales analytics, reporting and other sales support functions.
Liaising between the extended and supporting sales functions. Your role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, skills across all of the following, self-organisation, flexibility, good communication, problem-solving, analytical, customer service and an ability to thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced and busy environment.
Your role in the team
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports.
- Oversee the management and administration territory balances, requests, planning and market potential.
- Creates salesforce.com dashboard reports; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Proactively streamline communication so that sales can work efficiently
- Pursue and leverage feedback from Sales team and other stakeholders in order to proactively collaborate with Sales Operations Leadership on process and systems improvements.
- Organize Sales Operational training and delivery to Sales and Sales Management on an ongoing basis, including new staff orientation
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including SalesForce.com ) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences Obtain product licenses for customers and partners.
- Understand core sales operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Experienced business judgment, ability to think strategically, creatively, a sense for finding solutions to problems and give practical advice. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritize workflow as necessary.
- MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a proficient level
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 2 years related experience which includes office administration, reporting and familiarity with sales process is beneficial
Personal Attributes and Desired Skills
- Customer Focus. Investigates and takes action to identify and meet partners’ and customers’ current and future needs. Be able to handle multiple personalities.
- Drive. Self-motivated and able to work autonomously. Forward thinker, ready to make an impact on a growing sales organisation
- Communication skills. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to understand technical problems and clearly explain solutions.
- Flexibility. Ability to move from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and is open to new ideas.
- Team Player. Engages others in open, productive dialogue and works to develop and maintain a high team morale. Project management.
- Organisation: Sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time. Provide relevant, timely and accurate information
- Integrity: Consistently acts in a manner that promotes an open, honest and respectful workplace. Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Data Analytics: Ability to interpret sales data. Independent and results oriented. Excellent analysis/problem solving skills.
- Internal Stakeholders & Contacts: All management and staff