Partner Marketing Manager - APAC
Marketing / Singapore
The APAC Partner marketing manager will be a key member of the rapidly growing Partner organization within Dynatrace. You will be responsible for executing partner marketing initiatives in Asia Pacific (APAC) with responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of marketing programs, campaigns, and events through/with partners to end prospects and to partners.
The emphasis of this role will be driving end-customer demand generation activities with Dynatrace partners in alignment with corporate and partner sales objectives. The role will collaborate closely with APAC Partner sales leadership, the global partner marketing organization, and regional marketing teams.
This is a results-driven role where Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Partner Deal Registrations (PDRs), especially Partner Originated Deal Registrations are fundamental metrics of success. Reporting and analyzing activities to make recommendations that optimize future investments is critical.
You will be supported by a central Partner marketing team that will share communications, campaigns, content, and event best practices, while also providing access to market leading technology platforms to accomplish your goals.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop agreed marketing objectives in partnership with regional partner sales leadership
- Initiate and drive marketing plans with partners to engage prospects
- Develop and execute marketing activities to recruit new partners identified by partner sales
- Plan, execute, measure, and analyze campaign and marketing activities that drive MQLs and PDRs and make recommendations to increase effectiveness
- Write and deliver regular sales win wires for internal circulation, evangelism, and awareness within specific partners
- Support the ongoing development, refinement, and optimization of the Partner Program, including centralization of global best practice
- Enforce appropriate Dynatrace brand usage and ensure messaging is within guidelines
- Drive portal adoption along with portal feature and content enhancements based on Partner requirements and feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B high tech/SaaS partner marketing and channel programs
- Experience working in the monitoring market segment and/or with cloud platform vendors (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift) or DevOps providers a definite advantage
- Experience with Partner GTM models including resellers, distributors, consultants, systems integrators, CIO advisories, and Managed Service Providers with proven success driving execution
- Salesforce, Marketo, and Tableau skills an advantage
- Marketing experience including writing and copy-editing skills, the ability to translate themes and topics into specific assets and deliverables such as case studies, web copy, emails, and win wires
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent, flexible self-starter with high-energy and a growth mindset who can build rapport and drive execution with Partner managers and Partner business owners
- English language skills are mandatory, Japanese or Mandarin are a plus
- 10-20% travel required