Sales Operations Analyst
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Sales Operations Analyst
Are you someone gets excited at the prospect of enabling a rapidly growing and globally distributed leader in software? Do you thrive working in a highly visible, collaborative, and professional environment, where variety and change is the norm? Do you have a drive for developing your professional career by adding meaningful depth and breadth to your love for Sales Operations?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, then this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud. We are looking for a curious but focused individual who is passionate about balancing personal development with driving positive change across a global leader in software.
About Your Team
You will a key member of Dynatrace’s Global Sales Operations Analytics and Planning team. The Analytics and Planning team works closely with senior leadership to enable efficient and effective decision making, while ensuring crisp operational excellence.
Your passion for collaboration and data analytics will put you in a leading role supporting the effectiveness of our rapidly growing global sales organization. Your relationship building skills will form the foundation for creating the critical bridge between our sales organization and our sales incentive program. Your curiosity and drive for career growth will help uncover opportunities for innovation and continuous process improvement across our global organization.
About Your Role
Your role contributes toward driving sales effectiveness through collaboration in four key areas:
1) Operational Excellence for our Sales Incentive Program
2) Sales Performance Effectiveness
3) New Hire Productivity Management
4) Sales Headcount and Organization Management
Sales Incentive Plan Operational Excellence
· Manage the timely creation, modification, distribution, and governance of our sales incentive compensation plans
- Act as the liaison between the Sales organization and the Finance Commissions organization to ensure the quick resolution of questions and adjustments
· Collaborate cross functionally with partners in Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, & HR to streamline efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes
· Participate in the development and implementation of sales compensation plans and programs
Sales Performance Effectiveness
· Play a critical role in driving sales effectiveness through the ongoing tracking, analyzing, and communication of sales rep and team performance
· Update and distribute monthly and quarterly presentations on performance results and add depth with your commentary and contextual insights
· Gather data, develop reports, and analyze results to inform leadership of opportunities and risks
New Hire Productivity Management
· Continuously monitor and report on key performance indicators for new hire cohorts as they integrate across the global sales organization
· Collaborate with the Sales Enablement organization to identify opportunities to enhance enablement training, programs, and support initiatives
Sales Headcount and Organizational Management
· Provide ongoing clarity and visibility into Dynatrace’s growing and ever evolving sales organization
· Identify opportunities to improve data quality and consistency, by collaborating closely with partners in Sales, Sales Operations, and HR to enhance data and reporting
- 2-6 years of relevant Sales Operations or Finance experience, preferably in High Tech or Software organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, or related field from a reputable university
- Successful track record of synthesizing large quantities of data within Excel and concisely summarizing insights and takeaways
- Demonstrated written and verbal presentation skills to present insights and compelling recommendations to a diverse and often senior audience
- Ability to independently mange progress toward agreed upon milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Ability to drive change through collaboration and influence across multiple stakeholders with varied perspectives
- High level of comfort building reports and dashboards within Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and/or other BI tools is a plus
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.