Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Are you someone gets excited by enabling leadership through analyzing and communicating the meaning behind sales trends? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, where change is the norm, and your day to day activities continuously vary? Do you thrive working in a fun but serious work environment?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, then this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud. We are looking for a curious but focused individual who is passionate about driving positive change within the business.
You will a key member of Dynatrace’s Global Sales Operations Analytics and Planning team. The Analytics and Planning team works closely with senior leadership to enable efficient and effective decision making as well as ensuring crisp operational excellence throughout the organization’s journey of rapid growth.
Your Highly Visible Role
- Design, develop, and maintain actionable global sales dashboards and reports within Salesforce.com (SFDC), InsightSquared, Excel, and PowerPoint to ensure the relevant and timely visibility on performance
- Analyze and summarize data outputs to proactively understand and communicate the meaning of trends, drivers, strengths, and weaknesses
- Update weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations with the latest business results and enrich the talk track with your commentary and contextual insights
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success to support business initiatives
- Independently mange your progress toward agreed upon milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for leadership and executive teams
- 5+ years of relevant Sales Operations or Finance experience in High Tech or Software organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, or related field
- Successful track record of synthesizing large quantities of data within Excel and concisely summarizing insights in PowerPoint
- Ability to tell the business story through summarizing your data findings and contextual insights
- Demonstrated written and verbal presentation skills to present insights and compelling recommendations to a diverse and often senior audience
- Ability to drive change through collaboration and influence across multiple stakeholders with varied perspectives
- Flexibility to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly (e.g., from strategy to insights to operations)
- High level of comfort building reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com (or related CRM)
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and/or other BI tools is a plus
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.