EMEA Payroll Specialist
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
What’s the role?
Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager, the EMEA Payroll Specialist will process the end to end monthly payroll cycle for several countries.
This role works closely with the EMEA Payroll team members, external payroll bureaus and the broader Finance and HR teams. The right candidate must be a team player and is required to have excellent communication skills.
- Managing timely and accurate payment of salaries via local payroll bureau's whilst adhering to SOX controls
- Liaising with internal departments, employees and external payroll providers
- Handling payroll related queries from employees and other departments
- Assist with Payroll Reconciliations where required by the Finance Team
- Assist with reporting request from the business.
- Ensure Payroll data is transferred, stored and retained in line with GDPR requirements
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested to support the Shared Services Centre team.
What we’re looking for:
- A German, French or Spanish speaking to business level would be an advantage but not essential
- At least 2 years experience of processing payroll across multiple countries in Europe
- Experience with outsourced payroll providers
- Experience of processing stock compensation is desirable
- Knowledge of SOX compliance would be advantageous
- A proven, customer driven attitude towards employees of all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong excel skills and ability to manipulate data
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.