Sales Operations Coordinator
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have both strong interpersonal and analytical skills? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves type of individual who is willing to go the extra mile to support our growing sales team.
Your role in the team:
· Provide front line sales support to Account Executives by building quotes and navigating internal processes to generate and book orders.
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure all quoting and booking process requirements are met and requests are efficiently moving through internal processes; Proactively communicate status updates to enable our sales team to focus on selling.
· Pursue and leverage feedback from Sales Team and other stakeholders in order to proactively collaborate with Sales Ops Leadership on process improvements.
· 0-3 years in Sales Operations, Finance or related experience
· High energy and driven self-starter who can learn on the fly.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritize workflow as necessary.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while remaining laser focused on attention to detail.
· Strong “customer first” attitude.
· Knack for finding solutions to problems.
· General understanding of Customer Relationship Software. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.