Marketing Assistant - Italian Speaking
Marketing / Paris, France
Dynatrace is changing the rules of application performance, and we’re looking for an intern (apprenticeship contract) to assist the manager at entry level with progression into a more senior position within the company in the future. We love thinkers who constantly challenge & push to the next level whilst also taking care of the all-important detail. Joining Dynatrace means being part of the team dominating the application performance industry. Redefining an industry is hard work and it takes focused, dedicated team players. Are you up for it?
As the Euro South (France, Italy & Spain) Marketing Assistant you will support all the digital and field activities for the 3 countries, with a strong focus on Italy. With a close attention to detail and an eye for quality, you are a native marketer!
You will collaborate closely across the south marketing organization and the corporate marketing rules.
- Support the development/customization/localization of the marketing assets and communication channels and materials for the Italian market
- Support the Field Team to execute Regional Programs
- Built Marketing Programs from A to Z with the cross-functional marketing departments
- Evaluate and research new suppliers and new Events opportunities in the region
- Supporting the South marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Basic Reporting
- Recognized writing skills in Italian (Native speakers)
- Basic Knowledge Marketing Tool (Marketo and Salesforce are preferred) and strong desire to become a master in the mastering of the key marketing tools
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Organization and time-keeping
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Native Italian, Working English and French
- Based in Paris
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager South