Software Delivery Consultant - Denmark
Services / Copenhagen, Denmark
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading Application Performance Management (APM) solutions? In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to make the most out of our market leading APM solutions. You’ll represent Dynatrace as a trusted adviser, guiding customers along their digital transformation journeys and have the opportunity to learn new technologies whilst doing so as a part of your enablement plan.
This is a consultant level position, requiring more than just product knowledge and expertise. Ideally you have experience running customer engagements, including activities like implementation and documentation. You are a master in communication and a natural problem solver who likes a variety of challenges while working in complex environments. Application monitoring solutions involve both technical and business aspects, making this is a visible position within our customers and exciting for you.
Your strong technical background, combined with your ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently, will make you the direct cause of “wow!” experiences at our customers.
- Consult with customers to understand, and then meet, their business and technical goals
- Define and deliver education sessions
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Dynatrace products in Production, Test and Development environments
- Serve as subject matter expert on Dynatrace APM techniques and best practices
- Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around reporting, alerting, dashboards, SLAs, etc.
- Analyze performance data and assist with performance troubleshooting / tuning of customer applications, architecture, and practices
- Build relationships that support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace APM products throughout the application lifecycle
Required Skills And Experience
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Located in or within commuting distance from posted job location
- Programming experience in an enterprise application development environment is an advantage. This is not a developer position, but knowledge in enterprise application development is desirable.
- Understanding of code- and container-level performance tuning, CI/CD process, troubleshooting, and architecture best practices in multi-tier. container and cloud-based applications
- Inherent and proven problem-solving nature, with an engaged, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization via charts and dashboards, including appropriate use of granular and aggregate data
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to adapt to the audience “on the fly”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail; comfortable with people from the development labs to the executive offices
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Previous Dynatrace experience, or experience with another application monitoring tool
- Consulting Experience
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.