Application Security Sales Engineer EMEA
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
An excellent opportunity to be a key team contributor to the exciting Dynatrace Application Security endeavor. The individual will closely work with the application security sales team to drive the technical lane in opportunities and will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and expert guidance to the broader customer facing teams. Dynatrace is looking for technically knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic person who want to have fun while creating a successful career at a leading organization.
What’s the role? As a Dynatrace Sales Engineer, you will be a key member of the Dynatrace sales engine and will be responsible for providing excellent technical support specifically to the security sales team but also to the broader sales team. You will be the expert on Dynatrace and all things Application Security. Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for executing great demos which demonstrate Dynatrace’s unique approach in solving the customer’s pain, executing and managing PoCs remote and on-site, building key relationships with customers and completing RFIs & RFPs. You will also work across teams including innovation lab, product management, consultants, customer care and marketing.
To ensure your success as a Sales Engineer at Dynatrace, you need to be an ambitious, confident, and self-motivated individual, with previous SE experience or another technical customer facing role. You need to be passionate about innovative technology, technical sales and articulating value to customers and prospects.
Location is flexible across the UK
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Previous experience supporting sales teams in a presales role. Be able to demonstrate a track record leading to sales success
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work across all disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value into business value
- Experience with application security technologies such as SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP or CWPP
- Appreciation of a very dynamic and changing security market
- Understanding of observability and APM technologies and market
- Deep understanding of cloud native technologies such as container platforms and public cloud offerings
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
- Experience and knows the way around typical OS’s including Windows & Linux
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome and be able to manage this process
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally and ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Must be fluent in English a 2nd language would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
What You’ll Do
- Help clients evaluate the Dynatrace Application Security solution as part of the Dynatrace software intelligence platform
- Partner with sales representatives to identify new sales opportunities as well incremental sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Provide technical leadership in the discovery, solution evaluation, and solution proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
- Take ownership of solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities
- Maintain and continuously develop technical knowledge.
- Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
- Provide feedback to Product Management
- Support key marketing events
- Act as thought leader
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMWare and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.