Technical Product Specialists Manager
Dynatrace ONE / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace ONE is Dynatrace’s name for our transformative customer experience program, where we bring traditionally siloed post-sales teams, such as customer success, technical support, and services, together into “squads” with the single objective—make our customers successful. Our mission is to transform the customer experience through personal conversations, strategic guidance, and proactive engagement. We help our customers accelerate their adoption of Dynatrace’s advanced capabilities by leveraging our expertise and best practices, experience the full value of Dynatrace to modernize the management of their applications and services, and develop meaningful relationships that focus our customers’ business and personal success.
As a Manager of Technical Product Specialists, you will lead a team of up to 12 Technical Product Specialists and Consultants whose focus is on ensuring high customer satisfaction, providing in-product assistance (chat), delivering remote training sessions, and giving best practice guidance in how to get the most value from Dynatrace. Using your extensive experience in technical support, consulting, or other technical customer-facing role, you will collaborate with other Technical Product Specialist managers, peers, and team members to develop, plan, execute, and measure the effectiveness of key Product Specialist and Dynatrace ONE initiatives. You will also coach and mentor your team of Technical Product Specialists to ensure they are successful at Dynatrace and growing professionally. Finally, you will also develop strategic relationships, serve as an escalation point, and be a company sponsor to some of our most strategic accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Directly manage a team of Technical Product Specialists, including but not limited to hiring, managing performance, communicating expectations, developing individual and team goals, and problem resolution to ensure high employee retention and satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor your team of Technical Product Specialists through developing a robust training and on-boarding program, hosting team and individual meetings, conducting performance reviews (six-month cadence) around Dynatrace ONE technical standards, frequent evaluations of customer interactions (chat and coaching sessions), and develop individualized career develop plans.
- Develop, continuously improve, and enable Technical Product Specialists of current Dynatrace ONE programs, processes, and policies, such chat standards, activity tracking, coaching sessions, account health research, best practice development, technical knowledge base development, troubleshooting, mock coaching sessions feedback, and technical skills matrix.
- Report on, be accountable for, and provide recommendations to improve key performance metrics of your Technical Product Specialist team and customer accounts, including but not limited: response time, customer satisfaction, coaching session feedback, and account health research.
- Collaborate with other teams (Customer Success, Sales, Services, Technical Support, Renewals, and Product Management) to align on key processes, ensure excellent customer experience is being delivered, and the value of Dynatrace ONE and Dynatrace ONE Premium is well understood.
- Develop strong relationships with Regional Services Managers and Account Executives in order to position Dynatrace ONE Premium early in their sales cycles and able to articulate the value of Dynatrace ONE Premium to their customers.
- Coordinate with Manger of CSMs to regularly report on Dynatrace ONE KPIs, wins and customer success stories.
- Coordinate with Senior Technical Product Consultants, Dynatrace ONE Architects, and management develop and deliver technical workshops for Product Specialists and identify customer usage trends with Dynatrace.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field
- 5+ years of customer support or equivalent experience, preferably in a technology-oriented, SaaS-related business.
- 3+ years hand-on experience architecting, managing, using enterprise monitoring solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including mastery of PowerPoint and public speaking
- Excellent relationship building skills, including executive levels
- Proven experience leading teams or strategic initiatives quantifiable results
- Experience working with large, enterprise customers including executive leadership
- Holds or on track to earn within six month a Dynatrace Associate Certification
- Results and driven
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Can provide and incorporates feedback
- Track record of driving innovation
- Handles pressure
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.