Finance Director EMEA
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace is seeking a proven and dynamic leader to serve as a Finance Director of the Europe, Middle East & Africa region as well support the VP Finance in global initiatives including standardization, project management and controls implementation. A successful candidate will have technical expertise in US GAAP, long working knowledge of European accounting as well as a demonstrable track record of scaling a finance and accounting team in a high-growth environment. We seek an individual with a high level of business acumen who can operationalize their technical expertise, partner in development of an efficient and scalable accounting close and reporting process, and implement policies, procedures and controls in a public company environment.
- Experience working for a publicly-traded company
- Technical expertise in US GAAP, EMEA accounting policies as well as Sarbanes-Oxley processes & requirements
- Proven track record of successfully managing a growing Finance Team
- Demonstrable experience in project management, timeline development and achievement
- Must have exceptional organization and communication skills
- Manage the EMEA Shared Service Centre team for AR / AP / Payroll / Accounting & Reporting currently consisting of 20+ heads.
- Ensure all deadlines are achieved with appropriate reviews, as well as constantly reviewing all processes for efficiencies.
- Provide detailed support to VP Finance and work in conjunction with matrixed management across the EMEA Shared Service Centre and US Headquarters.
- Implementation and maintenance of policy and procedure documentation and related internal control procedures
- Experience in environments with high transaction volume required, preferably with experience building/scaling a high growth organisation.
- Qualified accountant, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm experience
- Must be a highly-motivated individual with the ability to engage others
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding and experience dealing with regulatory requirements and auditors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; must be comfortable connecting with and communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.