France & South Sales Ops Lead
Sales / Paris, France
We are seeking an outgoing, hands-on, and creative leader to provide strategic support to senior sales leadership, as well as, oversee France & South Regional Sales Operations (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Africa, Middle East). The person filling this role will partner directly with the RVPs and RD’s of the assigned super region, serving as their primary business partner, and will be responsible for providing forward-looking insights to guide Sales Management on areas of growth and improvement for the business.
As the Strategic Business Partner to the Regional Vice President and Regional Directors of the France and South Sales geography this leader will; 1) drive the overall sales productivity and effectiveness through a consistent and predictable business cadence 2) be a catalyst for accelerating rapid growth by executing key business strategies for sustained growth, 3) demonstrate cross functional leadership driving agreed objectives/business outcomes and 4) offer insight and drive sales process innovation + simplification to the broader business
Responsibilities for this highly visible role include:
- FY Planning - Facilitates the development of the go-to-market organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy to maximize sales productivity as well as the development and deployment of sales targets, quota setting and in-year management.
- Business Cadence - Drives a consistent business cadence and a predictable business in partnership with sales leaders to drive pace of business and GTM to meet critical KPIs.
- Keeps sales leaders ahead of business issues, specific to forecast and quarterly results, and concerns to proactively address versus reactively address.
- Improving Productivity & Driving Growth
- Cross Functional Leadership
Sales Ops Lead Persona:
- Are you a charismatic collaborative leader, who uses data insight to drive and grow the business, moves at incredible pace and leans in fast to respond to changing market needs navigating through ambiguity at ease?
- High emotional intelligence with the presence to be heard and listened to with the ability to influence sales for bigger outcomes and across cross-functional teams to innovate promoting productivity, bringing disperses teams together to quickly delivery common goals.
- Enjoys being central to the business, maintaining long lasting relationships & taking the lead to connect cross-functional teams partnering on initiatives that are directly linked to the sales teams and sales outcomes.
- Highly agile with a sense for strategy and detail who constantly searches for the best solutions and organisational behaviours to build bridges so that everything can flow towards success always keeping one eye on the future.
- Adapt at situational flexibility easily able to switch from operational strategic to tactical tasks understanding the devil in the detail and eloquently communicating the high-level view tailored to all levels
- Fast pace, outcome focused and a curios problem solver at heart with the tenacity to drive change/interventions collaboratively aligned to company goals
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology