Your role in the team
- Driving customers success within Dynatrace (adoption, basic technical enablement, introducing features, usage training, basic onboarding, etc.)
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty in assigned accounts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Coordinate account activities with our sales teams
- Supporting our Dynatrace ONE colleagues and customers regarding questions about licensing, contracts, pricing, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales/ key accounting or business development
- Basic technical understanding (e.g. Business Informatics studies or work experience in a Software/SaaS company)
- Excellent English + fluency in any European languages is highly valuable
- Ability to adjust to quick changing environments and new challenges
- Being able to understand customer needs/ seeing through the eyes of the customers
You will love this job if
- customer first is your mantra.
- you are highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public