Manage, drive and evolve world-class product experience for Dynatrace Software Intelligence platform built by fast expanding 1000+ people R&D organization with a growing UX and product experience team of 50+ people.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly.
We are establishing our new generation of the Dynatrace platform and need a strong leader who can bring product vision, UX team and R&D team in perfect interlock. We believe in product-led growth driven by consumer-like experience for a B2B product sold to thousands of the worlds-largest enterprises.
What you will be part of:
Product experience at Dynatrace spans a wide range far beyond typical UX, including dashboarding, big-data, AI, low-code development and apps, domain specific use cases, web-/mobile UI and REST-APIs, collaboration and much more. We exceed our customers expectations with a product that “just works”, No-Doc intuitiveness, easily customizable and self-support/servicing.
We are looking for an innovative, proven individual who excels in a fast-scaling environment. Who is passionate about creatively outperforming competition by exceeding end to end user expectations. Who establishes organizational structures to drive effective execution on taking our software intelligence solutions and platform to the next level.
You will love this job if
- you excel and feel comfortable in scaling environments and experience in managing at least 30 people within an organization with an 1000+ R&D team.
- you have the ability to establish and communicate product experience mindset and structures within a 1000+ R&D matrix organization.
- you are looking for an environment where your can put your proven experience within Software Products or Online Services into use.
- you have a strong passion and intrinsic motivation for outstanding end to end product experience with an eye for useful design.
- you want to take your exceptional ability to understand and relate customer need, product experience and business value into action.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.