At Dynatrace we believe that application security is one of the big challenges of our time. Our vision is to build security tools that enable frictionless collaboration of developers, operations and security experts. We build security tools that help experts and non-experts to take the right decisions, do the heavy lifting wherever possible and provide a great user experience and are fun to use.
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI-powered monitoring!
What you will be a part of:
Join the Innovation Lab and actively contribute to the future of Dynatrace. The Innovation Lab is part of the office of the CTO and is a multidisciplinary team of experts working with internal stakeholders, partners, cloud vendors, communities, and key customers to learn about new technologies early and make sure that Dynatrace is always ahead of the game.
In your role you will drive the strategy and adoption of Dynatrace’s security solution in the cloud-native space. This involves helping customers with their cloud-native security challenges, actively collaboration in communities (CNCF, …) and open source projects (Falco, OPA)
- Experience working in an automation and security focused environment with a deep understanding of the tooling ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud-natives technologies and the specific security challenges of high-velocity, large-scale applications.
- A deep desire to build products that make the lives of our customers and the community better.
- Experience in a product and customer centric role with proven success
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as tech blogging experience
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (20%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation
- We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. Check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now & apply online!
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.