You have a passion for highly diverse infrastructure environments? You enjoy working with configuration-as-code? You are interested in containerization and providing self-service platforms for 500+ developers? You have a strong sense of ownership and like to take responsibility?
As a Linux System Engineer you are responsible for maintaining and extending our continuous integration environment, implementing self-service platforms, and assisting our developers.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Independent implementation of highly scalable CI-infrastructure in a diverse environment.
- Implementation of configuration management for both our CI infrastructure and our Linux based developer workstations.
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams.
- Multiple years of experience working as a system engineer in a corporate environment.
- In-depth hands-on experience with configuration management (preferably Puppet)
- Fluent in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, ...)
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of Linux virtualization technologies (KVM)
- Basic knowledge of other operating systems like Microsoft Windows
Why join Dynatrace
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You have an open personality and enjoy working independently.
- You possess good analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and high quality awareness.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43,400 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.