You have a passion for highly diverse infrastructure environments? You enjoy working with configuration-as-code? You are interested in containerization and providing self-service platforms for 500+ developers? You have a strong sense of ownership and like to take responsibility?
As a Linux System Engineer you are responsible for maintaining and extending our continuous integration environment, implementing self-service platforms, and assisting our developers.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Independent implementation of highly scalable CI-infrastructure in a diverse environment.
- Implementation of configuration management for both our CI infrastructure and our Linux based developer workstations.
- Collaborate and assist your colleagues in international development teams.
- Multiple years of experience working as a system engineer in a corporate environment.
- In-depth hands-on experience with configuration management (preferably Puppet)
- Fluent in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, ...)
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of Linux virtualization technologies (KVM)
- Basic knowledge of other operating systems like Microsoft Windows
Why join Dynatrace
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You have an open personality and enjoy working independently.
- You possess good analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and high quality awareness.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43,400 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.