Software Engineer (m/f/x) Open Source Standards and Integrations
- Full time
- Team: Development
- Linz, Vienna
- 4.63 / 5 on kununu
In this role you will:
- be part of our development team and work closely with product management to ensure that your work is aligned with our strategic goals
- represent Dynatrace in various Open Source projects around the globe
- build integrations that connect Dynatrace with different Open Source ecosystems
- provide feedback to the product team to improve interoperability
- help shaping our Open Source contribution process including testing, CI/CD and maintenance
- You are a generalist with knowledge and experience that cover requirements engineering, software architecture and implementation
- Solid programming skills in at least two languages and the ability to get new skills as needed - you should enjoy writing clean code and you should be flexible coding in Go today and in Java tomorrow
- Willingness to work with communities, to discuss and defend your work on GitHub and to attend community meetings
- Experience in developing software using Git and GitHub
- Willingness to travel to industry hubs, like the Silicon Valley for workshops with other industry leaders (5%)
- Fluent in English. General working language
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you are proactive and enjoy working independently
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public