Is Large-Scale Development your passion? Are performance, scalability and reliability your driving factors for architectural decisions? Do you agree with our Quality First mantra?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
If you want to make an impact with innovative enterprise cloud solutions, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Take active part in development and work on technically especially challenging / complex development stories
- Specify technical and non-functional requirements (e.g. scalability, robustness)
- Provide guidance and support to other team members on concrete implementation tasks
- Define and monitor performance KPIs
- Transfer architectural know-how to other developers
- Conduct code reviews on advanced and sensitive changeset domains
- Several years of experience in designing and implementing software architectures
- Successful experience as mentor for new employees
- Excellent technical skills (Java)
- Hands-on mentality, Can-do attitude, Team spirit, drive and vision
- Communicative & solution-oriented personality
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence and Cloud Monitoring
- Hi-speed & Hi-tec company with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.