„Our Dynatrace Cluster runs fast like a Cheetah, but our goal is to make it fly like a rocket - autonomously“
Do you want to work with us to bring our system to top performance? Then become part of our Server Performance Engineering team!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- To us performance is the key to success – try different approaches to get the best out of our system!
- As part of the team you will focus on performance analysis of the Dynatrace cluster to identify bottlenecks and to resolve those together with the development teams.
- You are the contact person for topics such as scalability and robustness and you contribute to self-healing functionality.
- You will also develop into an Apache Cassandra expert, who is responsible for configuration, tuning and operation.
- In addition you will work with our DevOps team on the in-depth-analysis of problems in production and continuously improve our automation framework for performance- and load-testing.
- Technical studies related to Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Experience in Java backend development and Linux system administration
- Experience in load-testing, performance diagnosis and Java profiling is an advantage. Ideally you have heard about Java flight recorder, object-churn and heap-dump-analysis.
- Interest in or knowledge about distributed systems, architecture and NoSQL databases (especially Cassandra) is appreciated.
- Passionate about developing new ideas for performance optimization
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.