Dynatrace is a leading global technology company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,600 employees worldwide. We are building a software intelligence platform which is used by Fortune 1000 companies to run and optimize their software applications. Most likely you already used an application monitored by Dynatrace today.
We are strong believers in innovation through technology and research. In our research center situated in the heart of the Linz Institute of Technology (LIT), engineers and researchers collaborate to build next generation technologies that help companies to run better, safer and more innovative software.
- Real-time Application Protection
- Immunization including Intrusion Detection
- Cloud Security | Cyber Security | Security Analytics | Graph and Network analysis
- Identify and develop new leading-edge technologies together with the research team
- Define roadmaps and ensure consistent and timely delivery of results
- Track important developments in research and map them to the research strategy
- Hire and grow top research talent
- Mentor PhD and master students and ensure direction is in line with research strategy
- Contribute to the global research community - publish and disseminate research findings in journals and speak at conferences
- Coordinate and co-define teaching efforts with partner universities
- PhD in Computer Science (or a related field) and experience in a PostDoc role
- Several years of independent research in one of the following fields: cloud security | cyber security | security analytics | graph and network analysis | intrusion detection and anomaly detection | real-time application protection
- Strong publication record of driving market relevant research
- Experience working abroad, with open-source and the ability to lead a team
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
Why join Dyntrace
- We offer budget independent of research grants and teaching obligations
- Freedom to define and shape the research methodology
- Research which will be used by thousands of the biggest companies
- Join a research team with continuous, rapid growth
- Work in one of the most attractive research areas in the industry
- Close collaboration with the global development team (over 600 developers)
- Ability to drive research that really has an impact on the industry
Application deadline: None. We are looking for the right (wo)man for the job.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 70,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.