This position combines the best of Systems Engineering and Cloud Native Development. That means integrating into cloud native environments like Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry while focusing on a high level of automation.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Implement and extend automated integrations of various PaaS providers (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
- Use of public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, ...) and bleeding edge automation tools (CD Pipelines, Ansible, Chef and Puppet)
- Development of innovative solutions in an agile team
- Possibility to participate in conferences
- Technical study related to IT
- At least 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of Linux and it's inner workings
- Knowledge of configuration management (Terraform) and Shell/Python Scripting are an advantage, or willingness to learn them
- Experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- You are looking for exciting challenges with current and upcoming cloud technologies.
- Innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- You appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.