Cloud Software / Systems Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Cloud Engineering
- 4.59 / 5 on kununu
- Implement and extend automated integrations of various PaaS providers (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
- Use of public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, ...) and bleeding edge automation tools (CD Pipelines, Ansible, Chef and Puppet)
- Development of innovative solutions in an agile team
- Possibility to participate in conferences
- Technical study related to IT
- At least 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of Linux and it's inner workings
- Knowledge of configuration management (Terraform) and Shell/Python Scripting are an advantage, or willingness to learn them
- Experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- You are looking for exciting challenges with current and upcoming cloud technologies.
- Innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- You appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz