This position combines the best of Systems Engineering and Cloud Native Development. That means integrating into cloud native environments like Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry while focusing on a high level of automation.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Implement and extend automated integrations of various PaaS providers (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry)
- Use of public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, ...) and bleeding edge automation tools (CD Pipelines, Ansible, Chef and Puppet)
- Development of innovative solutions in an agile team
- Possibility to participate in conferences
- Technical study related to IT
- At least 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of Linux and it's inner workings
- Knowledge of configuration management (Terraform) and Shell/Python Scripting are an advantage, or willingness to learn them
- Experience in dealing with public cloud providers
- Understanding and interest in high automation and software quality
Why join Dynatrace
- You are looking for exciting challenges with current and upcoming cloud technologies.
- Innovation is very important to you and you are loving variety.
- You appreciate team spirit and you like to exchange new ideas with your teammates.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.