Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team Management | TypeScript I Node.js | Data Driven Design | Ease of Use
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then take the next step and apply!
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Ensuring smooth and effective teamwork, focusing on mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- Collaboration with Directors, Product Owners and Lead Product Engineers as well as Agile Coaches so you as a team reach your goals.
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with open communication and fostering teamwork.
- Discovering training needs, motivating, and supporting team members to grow.
- Empathetic and sympathetic person with passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your own knowledge
- TypeScript, Node.js software developer (m/f/x) with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD
- Communicative personality with customer-centric end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.