Responsive Web | Data Driven Design | Ease of Use | Web Components
Do you enjoy web development and translating creativity into code? In our team you get the chance to implement high quality, performant and robust code. We work in an agile team and analyze data to decide how to optimize our user experience.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Design and implementation of web components, focusing on great user experience and ease of use (developer experience)
- You ensure accessibility and scalability of components
- You use modern web technologies
- You collaborate in our Open Source community (Dynatrace Barista on GitHub) and you enjoy to share your knowledge and mentoring
- Technical school or study related to Software Engineering
- 5 years of experience in software development (TypeScript, component-based frameworks)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for web development and build automation
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks (Unit, E2E, ...)
- Solid Understanding of Web Application Design Patterns
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest web-technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are looking forward to participate in conferences and meetups to share your ideas and experience.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.