Responsive Web | Data Driven Design | Ease of Use | Web Components
Do you enjoy web development and translating creativity into code? In our team you get the chance to implement high quality, performant and robust code. We work in an agile team and analyze data to decide how to optimize our user experience.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Design and implementation of web components, focusing on great user experience and ease of use (developer experience)
- You ensure accessibility and scalability of components
- You use modern web technologies
- You collaborate in our Open Source community (Dynatrace Barista on GitHub) and you enjoy to share your knowledge and mentoring
- Technical school or study related to Software Engineering
- 5 years of experience in software development (TypeScript, component-based frameworks)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for web development and build automation
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks (Unit, E2E, ...)
- Solid Understanding of Web Application Design Patterns
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest web-technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are looking forward to participate in conferences and meetups to share your ideas and experience.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.