Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our customers) succeed in overcoming some of their biggest digital transformation challenges? If so, look no further. We want to talk to you!
The world needs perfect software and Dynatrace works with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver this, including Adobe, Samsung, Verizon, Starbucks, Virgin Money, Ford, and Experian. Our Dynatrace ONE team takes the core principles of Agile software development and applies them to delivering amazing customer experience to these and our other 2,000+ customers around the world. We bring together customer success, customer service, and technical consulting disciplines into cross-functional “squads” with a single focus—to make our customers successful.
We are looking for young talent and recent graduates, to join our professional development program that starts with virtual 12-weeks intensive training program , after which you will join our team as Product Specialist in our Linz Lab (we offer a permanent contract from your first day ) , where Dynatrace is quickly expanding and has one of the most diverse technical expertise in the industry.
As a Product Specialist, you will use your product and industry expertise to accelerate product adoption, drive user satisfaction, and provide strategic consulting to our customers. This is done primarily through providing in-product assistance (chat), customized coaching sessions, and product onboarding. Through these customer engagements, you will have the opportunity to educate our customers about our latest product enhancements and how to get they can the most value from them. Since Dynatrace ONE is embedded into our product, you will be the voice of our product as well as provide the voice of the customer to our product management and Dynatrace leadership teams. We would also love you to join us at local conferences and meet-ups to share how our automated, full-stack, AI-powered monitoring platform is helping our customers lead their industries.
We are looking for students/ recent graduates that will be available to start in September 2021. If you are ending your studies and would be available to start your career in September, don't hesitate to apply! :)
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone.
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace to monitor the application performance, cloud infrastructure, and digital experience of their critical applications.
- Deliver live demos of Dynatrace’s all-in-one monitoring solution for a wide range of users (technical and non-technical).
- Assist Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help build our collective knowledge through stand-up meetings, ad-hoc brainstorming, and team enablement sessions.
- Identify, offer solutions, and take initiative to automate or streamline any processes or task that takes away from our first priority—our customers—in order to reduce workload, increasing scale, and provide more value to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related work experience.
- Knowledge of networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Familiarity with database design, SQL, and data access practices.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Must have exceptional English written and verbal communications skills. Additional language skills preferred with German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese being preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more web technology stacks such as:
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
- Server-side technologies such as Java Servlets and PHP
- The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style
- Cloud/New Stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and CloudFoundry
- Flexible – we are dynamically changing and adapting.
- Positive – even in the face of adversity.
- Proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.
- Motivated – self-starter who excels in fast-paced, team environments.
- Innovative – always learning and contributing to fresh ideas.
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?=JersWV2n_n4&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=32&ab_channel=Dynatrace
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our Product Specialist Tatiana, from our Barcelona Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kytpycxP__E&index=13&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Have we made you curious about starting your career at a global leader, with flat hierarchy and open-door policy? Then join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 44.800 for Bachelor graduates, and € 47.600 for Master graduates, gross per year based on full-time employment .
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.