Are you passionate about breaking things and driving security for a global leader in digital transformation with a brand-new Application Security Solution? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team? As a member of our Security Architecture & Testing team you help us partner with our Engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure our product is as secure as it can be.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Perform internal penetration tests
- Manage external penetration tests and bug bounty programs
- Design and implement automated security tests
- Perform design and source code reviews
- Prioritize and manage security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Provide security guidance to product teams
- Make security testing an integral part of our software development lifecycle and CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain and drive the security testing and automation roadmap
- Several years of professional experience as penetration tester or similar
- Detailed understanding and practical experience in advanced attack and exploitation techniques
- Strong experience in testing complex systems using modern web technology and cloud stacks (e.g. Angular/React, node.js, OAuth2.0, AWS, Kubernetes)
- Scripting and source code review skills
- Ability to combine deep technical focus with high-level "big picture" thinking for identifying worst case scenarios, prioritizing test efforts and performing business-oriented risk ratings
- Ability to explain complex vulnerabilities to diverse stakeholders and resolve cross-team technical remediation discussion
You will love this job if
- you are curious and excited about boundary-pushing approaches for penetration testing and security test automation.
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.