Are you ready to take big software ideas from inspiration to market leadership? Our ideal candidate is someone familiar with modern Apps, Infrastructure Ops, AIOps, and DevOps/SRE, and is well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Most importantly, we need someone who is fanatical about automation as well as users and their needs, data-driven, and focused on results. Does that sound like you?
About the role:
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision to reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining & ensuring successful execution of the product roadmap definition and being integral to forming our near-term and long-term product strategy for the commercial variant of the CNCF project Keptn.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Discovering new product opportunities by combining customer feedback and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies, strengths, and market leadership.
- Understanding user problems and working with our design team for developing user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Driving pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that wow the customer.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Taking ownership for outcomes by working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively, anticipating risks, and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
- Working with eco-system partners to build joint use-cases and integrations.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms and industry standards, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks and jointly define technical roadmaps
- Experience in entering new markets as well as bringing new features to market; including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
Why join Dynatrace
- International environment with strong cross-lab collaboration
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other and celebrating success together as a team
- You show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
- You want to be part of a global leader with a flat hierarchy mindset
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.