You are a passionate technical leader that sees the big picture and wants to drive product vision? You want to work closely with internal stakeholders, customers, discover and develop new innovative product opportunities and carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership?
You will be part of …
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. As Principal Product Management you are a key contributor to the strategic product direction and you will shape the product experience, product roadmap and vision of our Core Platform.
The Core Platform is the heart of Dynatrace and serves multiple product purposes such as storing and analyzing observability data as well as frameworks that are used to build the different Dynatrace modules. The entire product is built on the Platform and relies on it. Hyperscale, lightning performance and delivery are key to the aspect you will deliver.
In your future role
- You will drive new innovative core product capabilities, with hyperscale and high-performance in mind.
- You own the functional- and usecase-based aspects of product roadmap, represent the end user’s point of view, and strive for innovative solutions by answering the WHY and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- As part of a larger team you drive the product roadmap definition and our near-term and long-term product strategy.
- You work together with our agile R&D teams to deliver product capabilities that WOW customers and create value-add that sells and impacts product adoption in a measurable fashion.
- You manage cross-functional product initiatives with our customer support to excel in customer support situations, prevent escalations and “smooth sailing”.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- As a technical leader in Product Management you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- 7+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Good technical understanding of domain to effectively spar with architects and development leads to assess technical tradeoffs and risks.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset to understand the business goals and needs and you are able to translate product strategy into business impact.
- You have the ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability, strong communication skills towards team, peers and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action
- Ideally you bring experience in the application- or cloud performance business or in any other high scale business
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want to take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 70,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.