Full-Stack | Java | Security | Data Analytics | Big Data | Cloud technologies
Excited about security and security technologies? If you want to become a pioneer in the field of application security together with your team, we are happy to meet you in person. With your software engineering skills, you support customers around the globe identifying security problems, analyzing their impact, and successfully mitigating them.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Design and implementation of features for data analysis in the area of security in Java, Angular, Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Python
- Research in the area of Cloud Application Security
- Bring in know how about application security
- Depending on your preference Full-Stack development or Server-Backend focus
- Intensive collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical study in Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent Java skills and ideally experience with Angular
- Interest in security and Big Data Analysis
- Teamplayer with proactive approach and high sensibility for quality
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you like to bring in new product ideas and implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.