Full-Stack | Java | Security | Data Analytics | Big Data | Cloud technologies
Excited about security and security technologies? If you want to become a pioneer in the field of application security together with your team, we are happy to meet you in person. With your software engineering skills, you support customers around the globe identifying security problems, analyzing their impact, and successfully mitigating them.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Design and implementation of features for data analysis in the area of security in Java, Angular, Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Python
- Research in the area of Cloud Application Security
- Bring in know how about application security
- Depending on your preference Full-Stack development or Server-Backend focus
- Intensive collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical study in Computer Science
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent Java skills and ideally experience with Angular
- Interest in security and Big Data Analysis
- Teamplayer with proactive approach and high sensibility for quality
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you like to bring in new product ideas and implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.