Product Owner | Team Enablement | Agile Methods | fulltime
Do you have an agile mindset and experience in software engineering? Do you want to combine your technical strengths with your communication skills? Are you interested in joining an innovative IT company in Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years?
Our rapidly growing team in Vienna focuses on extensibility and developer experience of the Dynatrace platform, eventually providing a “Dynatrace Hub” to both customers and app developers. To make this happen we’re hiring highly skilled people who are driven by the idea to deliver world-class software developed in a truly agile environment.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- You support and accompany your development team throughout the entire software development process
- In cooperation with your team and internal stakeholders (product management, architects) you define user stories and you are responsible for fulfilling definition of ready and meeting the definition of done
- You make sure that only stories that are ready are scheduled in the sprint
- You are first contact person and moderator for the presentation of the progress in sprint reviews and product demos
- You make sure that our product and feature requirements are met
- Technical study related to Software Engineering (HTL, FH or University) or equivalent practical experience in software development
- Work experience as a Product Owner or a related field
- Have broad experience within software-developing teams and understand delivery pipelines by heart
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action, ability to inspire colleagues: communicative, organized and visionary
- Joy in learning new technologies or agile working methods
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you contribute new product ideas and also implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.