Product Owner | Team Enablement | Agile Methods | fulltime
Do you have an agile mindset and experience in software engineering? Do you want to combine your technical strengths with your communication skills? Are you interested in joining an innovative IT company in Linz that has been world market leader for more than 10 years?
Our rapidly growing team in Vienna focuses on extensibility and developer experience of the Dynatrace platform, eventually providing a “Dynatrace Hub” to both customers and app developers. To make this happen we’re hiring highly skilled people who are driven by the idea to deliver world-class software developed in a truly agile environment.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- You support and accompany your development team throughout the entire software development process
- In cooperation with your team and internal stakeholders (product management, architects) you define user stories and you are responsible for fulfilling definition of ready and meeting the definition of done
- You make sure that only stories that are ready are scheduled in the sprint
- You are first contact person and moderator for the presentation of the progress in sprint reviews and product demos
- You make sure that our product and feature requirements are met
- Technical study related to Software Engineering (HTL, FH or University) or equivalent practical experience in software development
- Work experience as a Product Owner or a related field
- Have broad experience within software-developing teams and understand delivery pipelines by heart
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action, ability to inspire colleagues: communicative, organized and visionary
- Joy in learning new technologies or agile working methods
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you contribute new product ideas and also implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.