You have a passion for large-scale deployments and are very much into reliable, stable and performant architecture? You have a Software Engineering background and want to focus on technical leadership? Taking responsibility, having a strong opinion, and making sure you get heard is something you enjoy? The overall platform architecture and the big picture are the things that matter to you? Then joining our team as a Lead Site Reliability / Lead ACE Engineer is the absolutely right next step!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- After an initial ramp-up phase (6-12 months) you will gradually take on more responsibility and act as Lead ACE Engineer, where you focus on delivery processes, production awareness, cost efficiency and capacity management
- Influence technology decisions by adding input regarding production scale, cost efficiency and reliability
- Identify needs of coordination and alignment between different areas so that the big picture and overall platform works together flawlessly
- Help with process definitions around Site Reliability Engineering and Autonomous Cloud Enablement
- Steer the future direction of automated production operations, self-healing and enablement
- Identify resource bottlenecks and bring that up to the according parties
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of technical leadership experience
- Deep experience in software development as Senior or Principal Site Reliability Engineer, Development Team or Department Lead in an agile IT/Software environment
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to get different stakeholders (Product Management, the team's Product Owner, Product Architects, ...) on the same page and align people and strategy
- You are a team player with passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- You have a proven proficiency in at least one Hyperscaler (AWS, Azure or GCP)
You will love this job if
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You are proactive and enjoy working independently
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.