DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self-Healing IT | Open Source
You are interested in DevOps Engineering. You want to automate processes and deployment in our Keptn team. Want to be in a team of “like-minded technologists”? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Klagenfurt!
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive the integration of the CI/CD workflows of Keptn into our internal pipelines
- Develop and extend our build pipelines for Keptn
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate and assist your colleague in international development teams
- Evaluate and extend our tools to continuously improve quality
- Technical education related to IT
- Experience with CI/CD for cloud native applications
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, GoLang, TypeScript)
- At least 3 years of experience with agile development
Why join Dynatrace
- you appreciate team spirit, and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Klagenfurt Lab.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.