DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self-Healing IT | Open Source
You are interested in DevOps Engineering. You want to automate processes and deployment in our Keptn team. Want to be in a team of “like-minded technologists”? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Klagenfurt!
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive the integration of the CI/CD workflows of Keptn into our internal pipelines
- Develop and extend our build pipelines for Keptn
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate and assist your colleague in international development teams
- Evaluate and extend our tools to continuously improve quality
- Technical education related to IT
- Experience with CI/CD for cloud native applications
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, GoLang, TypeScript)
- At least 3 years of experience with agile development
Why join Dynatrace
- you appreciate team spirit, and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Klagenfurt Lab.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.