DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self-Healing IT | Open Source
You are interested in DevOps Engineering. You want to automate processes and deployment in our Keptn team. Want to be in a team of “like-minded technologists”? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Klagenfurt!
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive the integration of the CI/CD workflows of Keptn into our internal pipelines
- Develop and extend our build pipelines for Keptn
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate and assist your colleague in international development teams
- Evaluate and extend our tools to continuously improve quality
- Technical education related to IT
- Experience with CI/CD for cloud native applications
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, GoLang, TypeScript)
- At least 3 years of experience with agile development
Why join Dynatrace
- you appreciate team spirit, and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are excited about learning new technologies.
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Klagenfurt Lab.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.