Java | Serverside High Performance Computing | Big Data | Distributed Systems
Excited about High-Performance Computing with large quantities of data? Interested in joining a global leader that enables digital transformation? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Developing the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java (Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Lucene, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Backend specialization (big data, cluster technologies, horizontal scale, storage, analytics)
- Independent design and implementation of the Dynatrace Platform
- Collaborate with local and international development teams
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Excited to learn new technologies
- Teamplayer with proactive approach
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.