Java Agent | JVM | Bytecode
Do you think outside of the box? Are you excited about complex correlations and technologically demanding tasks? Do you appreciate autonomy? Then you are right with us.
In our Java Agent Team we are responsible for the development of a high-performance agent that analyzes data streams of third party products. We work on the design of fail-safe algorithms, this includes an understanding of the current frameworks and application server in order to ensure minimal impact of the Dynatrace agent.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Agent-development in Java (Java instrumentation)
- Implement quality and performance tests
- Close collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- Sound knowledge of Java, especially the core packages
- Understanding how the Java Virtual Machine works
- Enjoy developing high performant algorithms and working with and on the latest technologies
- Hands-on team player with high quality awareness
Why join Dynatrace
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.