Are you ready to take big ideas from inspiration to market leadership? We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about understanding the users pain points and market trends to drive the product strategy, manage the roadmap and bring the right solutions to the market at the right time. On top of that you have experience with Kubernetes and its ecosystem, to better understand the pain of Kubernetes cloud operations teams who maintain the run of large-scale Kubernetes environments in business-critical systems. You love to collaborate with Go-to-Market teams, make data-driven decisions and focus on results.
About the job
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, community, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision to reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are data-driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
In your future role, you’ll be responsible for
- Contributing to the product roadmap for Kubernetes observability and aligning it with the near-term and long-term product strategy.
- Following the Kubernetes community to staying on top of the latest, cutting-edge enhancements of Kubernetes as well as conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine the product direction
- Deeply understanding user and customer problems who run their workloads on Kubernetes platforms
- Teaming up with product experience teams to develop user-flows that ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Partnering with sales teams and early adopter customers to get early feedback and iterate on solutions.
- Partnering with Go-to-Market teams to develop targeted messaging for the market and to help enable the sales team.
- Writing compelling blog posts about your solutions
- Meeting customers virtually but also face to face at various events and user conferences across the globe to represent Dynatrace
- Taking end-to-end ownership for product releases and lifecycle including sunsetting features
- 4+ years of product management experience in a software/SaaS business, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Experience in structuring, understanding, and communicating use-cases. Able to understand the target audience, their desired goals, and pains. Work methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Ideally you gained prior experience in the observability and monitoring space, either as a user or a product manager.
- You have a “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- You are a team player, take initiative and you lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- You have sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with lead developers and architects in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- You are experienced in bringing new features to the market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with KPIs.
- You have excellent prioritization skills and working through them across teams.
- You solve problems and have excellent organizational, and analytical skills.
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
- Willingness to travel (<15%)
You will love this job if
- You want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- You enjoy learning, keeping up with new technologies and love to solve challenges for thousands of customers
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping ideas with your teammates and like to work in an international environment
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
We look forward to your application! Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.