Software Development | DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Automation | Self-Healing IT | Open Source | Cloud Native Computing
You are a passionate software developer? You want to help us to grow our ecosystem for Keptn, our event-based control plane for Continuous Delivery and automated operations for cloud-native applications. Want to be in a team of “like-minded technologists”?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- You are part of a development team working on an open-source project
- Develop and extend our Ecosystem for Keptn by increasing the potential use cases where Keptn adds value for our customers
- Evaluate CI/CD tool landscape
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate and assist your colleague in international development teams
- Mentoring and coaching of your team members
- Contribute in shaping our open-source contribution process including testing, CI/CD and maintenance
- Technical education related to IT
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Go, Java, C, C++, C#) and the flexibility in coding Java today and in Go tomorrow
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in developing software using Git and GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD for cloud native applications
You will love this job if
- you appreciate team spirit, autonomy, and you like to bring in new ideas.
- you are motivated and enthusiastic as your colleagues.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you value working with cutting edge technology, but also in an ultra modern, value and purpose driven organization
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
We are more than happy to describe the way we work in details during the interview, and we are looking forward to meet you.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.