Excited about Security, Automation and Java development? You want to help us bringing our DevSecOps adoption to the next level?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive DevSecOps adoption at Dynatrace by contributing to strategies for automated detection, prevention, and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Question existing standards and automate existing workflows to improve dev-life
- Integrate new and existing security controls into development workflows
- Implement tools for improving security scans, penetration tests, and incident handling
- Continuously improve and optimize automated security workflows
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or Security Engineering
- Experience in software development (preferably Java)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gradle, …)
- Security and network testing tools and services (vulnerability scanning, port scanning, asset discovery, asset management, log analysis, etc.)
- Containerization technologies (Docker, K8s)
Nice-to-have is working knowledge of:
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you are interested in security related engineering topics.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.