Excited about Security, Automation and Java development? You want to help us bringing our DevSecOps adoption to the next level?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive DevSecOps adoption at Dynatrace by contributing to strategies for automated detection, prevention, and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Question existing standards and automate existing workflows to improve dev-life
- Integrate new and existing security controls into development workflows
- Implement tools for improving security scans, penetration tests, and incident handling
- Continuously improve and optimize automated security workflows
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or Security Engineering
- Experience in software development (preferably Java)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gradle, …)
- Security and network testing tools and services (vulnerability scanning, port scanning, asset discovery, asset management, log analysis, etc.)
- Containerization technologies (Docker, K8s)
Nice-to-have is working knowledge of:
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you are interested in security related engineering topics.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.