Excited about Security, Automation and Java development? You want to help us bringing our DevSecOps adoption to the next level?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
- Drive DevSecOps adoption at Dynatrace by contributing to strategies for automated detection, prevention, and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Question existing standards and automate existing workflows to improve dev-life
- Integrate new and existing security controls into development workflows
- Implement tools for improving security scans, penetration tests, and incident handling
- Continuously improve and optimize automated security workflows
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or Security Engineering
- Experience in software development (preferably Java)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gradle, …)
- Security and network testing tools and services (vulnerability scanning, port scanning, asset discovery, asset management, log analysis, etc.)
- Containerization technologies (Docker, K8s)
Nice-to-have is working knowledge of:
You will love this job if
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you are interested in security related engineering topics.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.