Tooling | Node.js | CLI | Plugins | CI/CD
You do not like slow builds and complex (manual) development setups? Then join our revolution and shape the new Dynatrace developer experience with us. Develop tooling and plugins for IDEs and increase our customer experience.
Share your experience with “state of the art” tools in the area of development experience and continuously optimize the user experience at Dynatrace.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Together with our team you will develop tooling with Node.js and TypeScript
- Development of a Command Line Interfaces (CLI) for Dynatrace (create and deploy in less than a minute)
- Focus on developer experience (simple, fast, WoW factor)
- Research in Open Source environment for alternative bundlers and build tools
- Develop IDE Plugins (VSCode, Intellij, …)
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or similar
- TypeScript is a MUST for you
- Continuous integration and delivery are highly important to you
- Experience with several Build tools (eg. Vite, Rollup, esbuild, ...)
- Curiosity and openness for emerging technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- You are excited about complex challenges and a diverse responsibilities.
- You want to broaden your horizon and quench your thirst for knowledge.
- You value open communication and an international working environment.
- You want to work in a creative team with interesting web technologies.
- You are eager to participate in conferences and meetups to exchange ideas.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.