DevSecOps I Security I AppSec I Information Security I Secure Architecture
Are you passionate about driving security topics for a global leader that enables digital transformation? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together as a team? As the 1st member of our Digital Business Security team in Graz you support us in establishing security as a first-class citizen throughout all Digital Business services and will work in close collaboration with our Product Security team in Linz.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide and we are operating out of Graz as well since 2019.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. The R&D team in Graz focuses on “Digital Business”. Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success.
- Act as primary security point of contact for Digital Business leadership and Software Engineering teams
- Maintain and drive the security strategy and roadmap for Digital Business
- Provide security guidance to R&D teams
- Build threat models and conduct risk assessments for features and services
- Identify, prioritize and manage security vulnerabilities and incidents for Digital Business services
- Make security an integral part of the Digital Business software development lifecycle and CI/CD pipeline with focus on automation
- Develop and integrate tooling to ensure secure defaults and make security frictionless for engineers
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or Information Security
- Minimum five years of professional experience as security engineering or similar
- Strong understanding of Web Application and Cloud Security
- Broad understanding of all Information Security domains
- Ability to explain complex security topics and risks to diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with secure design principles, software development best practices and security tools (e.g. SAST, DAST, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.)
- Source Code Review skills
- DevSecOps mindset
- English fluent in written and spoken
You will love this job if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you are looking for a non-hierarchical and outcome-oriented company culture with a unique team spirit and start-up atmosphere in Graz.
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Graz Lab.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience. www.dynatrace.com
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.