Storyteller | Go-to-Market | Competitive Positioning | Software Lifecycle
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time, e.g., crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few, our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI all compacted onto one cloud-based, software intelligence platform.
We’re looking for game-changers, big thinkers, and doers who are prepared to push to the next level as Director Product Management, Go-To-Market (for observability and for our platform).
Your role in the team:
- Focused on the latest and greatest improvements of our Software Intelligence Platform, you understand the respective market and competitive dynamics, and strategize accordingly.
- By applying modern concepts like “working backwards” and “PR FAQs” you define and carve out the value of upcoming releases together with your peers and create compelling narratives for target personas.
- You ensure consistent competitive positioning and identify opportunities for more impactful launches, fueling close collaboration with marketing and sales.
- By engaging with internal and external users and customers you validate and sharpen our narratives early in the software lifecycle.
- As a sparring partner for the Product Managers, you help raise the bar on how we communicate value across the broader teams.
- You ensure that our unique value is well understood from product - marketing - sales - analysts - to customers.
- As the main point of contact for Product Marketing, you accelerate our go-to-market supply chain and provide input on impactful tactics for new-feature use-cases.
- As a member of the solution leadership team, you are well connected within the company, and provide go-to-market expertise for product innovation.
- As a leader you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- You inspire and empower through mentorship and coaching.
- You have several years of (leadership) experience in product management with focus Go-To-Market or in product marketing.
- You have led go-to-market strategies and teams, for a software product, ideally in a large tech enterprise.
- You have experience in market research, competitive analysis, and positioning.
- You translated technical solutions into value focused messages – simple, clear and with a wow factor to fascinate and thrill potential customers.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and a solid technical foundation.
- You have experience in setting appropriate success metrics and goals, driving initiatives, and collaborating across a broad set of stakeholders.
You will love this job if
- you want to take ownership and work pro-actively
- you are an outgoing person and enjoy working with smart people in an agile environment
- you love to find the right message for the right persona to spark their imagination
- you want to be part of the latest trends and deal with state-of-the-art technologies
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and growin an international and diverse workplace.
- you want to work with an industry leading global company with flat hierarchy and open-door policy.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.