You are fanatic about product-led growth? You bring a value-first mindset and love to influence others? You relentlessly focus on ‘what moves the needle’ and methodically explore ways to increase customer adoption?
As a Growth Product Manager you put the customer experience at the center of every decision. You work with the product team to explore which features or improvements have a big, small or no impact to our business goals and act upon these lessons learned. You are the interface between business, product and user experience and pave the path to product led growth for one of our modules.
- You measure and analyse adoption- and business indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit.
- You shape a methodical approach that enables Solution Leadership Teams to tie agile value increments to customer value, ARR and user adoption.
- You initiate value validation with internal and external users, both qual & quant.
- You are the evangelist for OKRs and support Solution teams with the implementation and execution.
- You influence the team's business acumen through your customer value driven mindset.
- you gained several years of related work experience in the IT industry as e.g. Product Management, Software Product Design, UX Design or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- you have a good understanding of sales cycles, up- and cross-selling and are able to separate conscious between buyer and user profiles.
- you have validated conceptual and analytical skills and are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- you understand the requirements of the market and your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
- you have the ability to break through organizational boundaries and are persistent to navigate through a complex environment without losing focus.
Why join Dynatrace
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow.
- you want to work in an international and diverse environment catered toward learning, creativity and innovation.
- you want to be part of a global leader with a flat hierarchy mindset, where you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 65,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.