Product Manager - Solution Experience (m/f/x)
- Full time
- Team: Product Management
- 4.64 / 5 on kununu
- You measure and analyse adoption- and business indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit.
- You shape a methodical approach that enables Solution Leadership Teams to tie agile value increments to customer value, ARR and user adoption.
- You initiate value validation with internal and external users, both qual & quant.
- You are the evangelist for OKRs and support Solution teams with the implementation and execution.
- You influence the team's business acumen through your customer value driven mindset.
- you gained several years of related work experience in the IT industry as e.g. Product Management, Software Product Design, UX Design or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- you have a good understanding of sales cycles, up- and cross-selling and are able to separate conscious between buyer and user profiles.
- you have validated conceptual and analytical skills and are fluent in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- you understand the requirements of the market and your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
- you have the ability to break through organizational boundaries and are persistent to navigate through a complex environment without losing focus.
Why join Dynatrace
- you are searching for a challenging position where you can learn and grow.
- you want to work in an international and diverse environment catered toward learning, creativity and innovation.
- you want to be part of a global leader with a flat hierachy mindset, where you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success.
Benefits of becoming one of us:
Discount for public
Feel free to contact us!
Contact for Linz