Java | Leadership | Server-side High-Performance Computing | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? Then start your career at Dynatrace.
Our Correlation & Service Detection team seeks reinforcement. We are developing a high-performance, high throughput backend that analyzes data streams of third-party products. In that context, over 100 million transactions per minute are processed to create additional benefits like intuitive data grouping, metrics, and means for our users to customize their experience.
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria, with more than 2,800 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI, and Digital customer experience.
- Leadership: As a leader, you are able to act proactively to ensure smooth and effective teamwork. You will take care of team-building activities and a good team structure. You are jointly responsible for the individual development of your colleagues and the team.
- Hands-on: During a training period (depending on your leadership experience), you will get to know our product and gradually take on more and more tasks in the direction of mentoring, coaching, and leadership. This will prepare you for your role as a future leader.
- Software development: you will actively work in software development to get to know our product and the challenges at Dynatrace, especially in the initial phase. As soon as you take over the responsibility for your team, your development part will be gradually reduced and supplemented by other exciting tasks.
- Experienced (senior) software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Several years of experience with Java (Backend)
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Passion for mentoring, coaching, and transferring your knowledge
- Hands-on team player who also supports the development team
You will love this job if
- you look for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.