Backend Development | Java | Elasticsearch | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | Distributed Systems
Are you ready to tackle the challenge of storing and querying 20 billion documents in Elasticsearch? Do you want to get to know an innovative IT company from Linz that has been the world market leader for more than 10 years? Would you like to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and values open communication?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Server-backend development of the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java
- Optimize software architecture in terms of scalability & performance
- Specializing in Elasticsearch
- Design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Integration of new technologies (Azure, AWS, OpenShift) and standardization of query languages for databases
- Intensive collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Team player with proactive approach and quality awareness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy large-scale development with new technologies.
- you appreciate feedback, short release cycles and taking over responsibility.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you bring in new ideas and a proactive attitude.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.