Backend Development | Java | Elasticsearch | Server-side High Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | Distributed Systems
Are you ready to tackle the challenge of storing and querying 20 billion documents in Elasticsearch? Do you want to get to know an innovative IT company from Linz that has been the world market leader for more than 10 years? Would you like to be part of an agile team that always masters challenges together and values open communication?
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Server-backend development of the Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution in Java
- Optimize software architecture in terms of scalability & performance
- Specializing in Elasticsearch
- Design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Integration of new technologies (Azure, AWS, OpenShift) and standardization of query languages for databases
- Intensive collaboration with local and international development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Team player with proactive approach and quality awareness
You will love this job if
- you enjoy large-scale development with new technologies.
- you appreciate feedback, short release cycles and taking over responsibility.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
- you bring in new ideas and a proactive attitude.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.