Excited about creative web development? In our team in Graz, you will have the opportunity to convert our high-quality standards regarding user experience into fast, robust, and user-friendly components and applications.
We work as an agile cross-lab team and decide how to optimize the user experience based on detailed analysis data.
Based on tailored applications, which are used to monitor business transactions, we can execute arbitrary automated actions, like notifications and/or alerting. Additionally use-case driven templates or sample applications will be made available to our customers via open-source hosting platforms like GitHub.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- You design and develop micro-applications based on React and Serverless.
- You visualize smart and complex data structures gathered from various sources
- You pay attention to accessibility and scalability during development
- You use modern web technologies as a basis for progressive web apps
- Technical education (HTL, Uni, FH) related to Software Engineering
- Experience with and enjoyment for modern web development and its paradigms (Rollup, Snowpack)
- High quality standards, as well as analytical thinking skills (critical questioning desired!)
You will love this job if
- you are attracted by complex challenges and a diverse range of tasks.
- you always think out-of-the-box and expand your knowledge.
- you appreciate an open communication as well as an internationally distributed team and work environment.
- you love to work in a creative team with exciting web and cutting-edge technologies
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Graz Lab.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.