Are you passionate about Node.js development and high performance? Are you comfortable with Back End development and do you look for more than standard website development? Is an innovative and market leading IT company in Linz appealing to you?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions for Node.js applications (no Front-End development)
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Stay in touch with open source projects like OpenTelemetry, Node.js
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (C++, Java), ideally in Linux
- Interest in deep diving into hidden corners of Node.js (Google V8 runtime) and cloud technologies (e.g.: AWS Lambda, Google Functions)
- The ability to focus on details but keep mind open for the whole ecosystem
- Team player and eager to learn innovative technologies
Why join Dynatrace
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.