Interested in helping customers to integrate the leading Dynatrace solution into their IT ecosystem? Excited about delivering an extraordinary customer experience? Then join our rapidly growing team in Vienna! After a great onboarding process, you will act as our “named” technical expert for a certain set of customers.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Enable and support customers in learning, adopting and mastering the Dynatrace solution
- Perform remote enablement and coaching sessions
- Explain new released product capabilities and convey value to customers
- Cooperate with our international Sales team, Technical Product Management and Technical Support
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience as Technical Consultant (ideally for a software product) or in a similar position
- Service-oriented personality with passion for working with customers (mainly in English)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
- Excellent English + German or Italian fluency is highly valuable
You will love this job if
- Hands-on and customer-facing remote service delivery is what you are looking for.
- You are fascinated by modern, state-of-the art technologies.
- You appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
- You want to be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization.
You want to hear what Dynatrace ONE is all about? Quickly listen to one of our global leaders:
You want to get a feeling for the expectations on this role from one of your peers? Quickly listen to our Product Specialist Tatiana : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kytpycxP__E&list=PLqt2rd0eew1biYwD04l3HM_uvDLWXNqBI&index=13&ab_channel=Dynatrace
Meet our Vienna Lab team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYFosg09yOs&feature=youtu.be
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.