Java | Angular | React | Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team lead
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- Initial training: During your 6-12-month ramp-up period you will get to know our product and gradually take on more and more tasks in the direction of mentoring, coaching and leadership. This will prepare you for your role as a future leader. Your development team consists of approx. 6 to 8 team members working in an agile setting of two-week sprints to further develop our product.
- Software development in Java, Angular or React: you will work actively in software development to get to know our product and the challenges at Dynatrace, especially in the initial phase. As soon as you take over the responsibility for your team, your development part will be gradually reduced and supplemented by other exciting tasks.
- Leadership tasks: As a leader, you are responsible for the individual development of your colleagues and the team. As coordinator between product management, product architects and other teams, you accompany the conception and development of new features (feature ownership).
- Experienced software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Several years of experience with Java, Angular and/or React
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about software engineering
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge to others
- Hands-on team player who also supports the development team
You will love this job, if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.