Java | Angular | React | Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team lead
Would you like to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You enjoy mentoring and coaching your colleagues? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a to self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Initial training: During your 6-12-month ramp-up period you will get to know our product and gradually take on more and more tasks in the direction of mentoring, coaching and leadership. This will prepare you for your role as a future leader. Your development team consists of approx. 6 to 8 team members working in an agile setting of two-week sprints to further develop our product.
- Software development in Java, Angular or React: you will work actively in software development to get to know our product and the challenges at Dynatrace, especially in the initial phase. As soon as you take over the responsibility for your team, your development part will be gradually reduced and supplemented by other exciting tasks.
- Leadership tasks: As a leader, you are responsible for the individual development of your colleagues and the team. As coordinator between product management, product architects and other teams, you accompany the conception and development of new features (feature ownership).
- Experienced software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Several years of experience with Java, Angular and/or React
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about software engineering
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge to others
- Hands-on team player who also supports the development team
You will love this job, if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you want to take the next step towards a leadership career.
- you take agile development methods (Scrum) for granted.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.