Do you enjoy various tasks and testing new technologies? Do you want to work with a different technologies and are you an all-round talent with an interest in cloud topics? Then you´re right at Dynatrace!
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- Development of automated test setups to enable the integration of innovative, new technologies into our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution
- Design and implementation of elaborate test scenarios and corresponding sample applications
- Development and setup of the corresponding test environments (keyword continuous delivery, deployment, etc.)
- Focus on cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift)
- Development of innovative solutions together with product management & development teams
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar (HTL, FH or university)
- Passion for software development
- First work experience is an advantage, but not a must
- Sound knowledge of Java
- Pleasure in learning new technologies and a diversified field of activity
You will love this job, if
- you are looking for challenging tasks with the latest technologies.
- an international environment appeals to you.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange.
- you like to bring in new ideas and implement them proactively.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.