We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. You will join our Infrastructure and Services team, which is working on various internal services like Jira and Wiki, etc.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- reviewing website and application requirements
- configuring our SharePoint system to specified requirements
- Designing, coding and implementing scalable applications
- troubleshooting software issues together with our internal IT team
- maintaining and updating our SharePoint applications
- consulting on technical options to fulfill specific requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Experience with SharePoint concepts (like sites, site collections, subsites, libraries)
- Profound knowledge of the SharePoint permission system
- Java knowledge is beneficial
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.