We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. You will join our Infrastructure and Services team, which is working on various internal services like Jira and Wiki, etc.
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- reviewing website and application requirements
- configuring our SharePoint system to specified requirements
- Designing, coding and implementing scalable applications
- troubleshooting software issues together with our internal IT team
- maintaining and updating our SharePoint applications
- consulting on technical options to fulfill specific requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Experience with SharePoint concepts (like sites, site collections, subsites, libraries)
- Profound knowledge of the SharePoint permission system
- Java knowledge is beneficial
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.