DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Software Engineering
Do you want to bring the latest generation of software to peak performance? You are not a friend of repetitive tasks and automate whenever possible? Then join our agile DevOps team!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Further development of our cloud infrastructure (eg. AWS Fargate, EKS, ECS, AWS SAM Deployments, Ansible, Terraform, …)
- Fullstack development of services and tooling for our development teams
- You are responsible for your software projects - from planning to implementation
- High focus on automation
- Participation in various projects
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure technologies (eg AWS, Azure, GCP) and with Java
- Ideally first experience in Frontend development with Angular
- Interest in Automatization
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.